Watch 'Tranquillity' A Minecraft Aether Map | Official Trailer | Coming September 23rd Video

[postlink]http://urofficialtrailervideo.blogspot.com/2011/08/watch-tranquillity-minecraft-aether-map.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8RG4wUWKoEendofvid [starttext]
Coming September 23rd... To play this map when it is released, you will need to have the aether mod installed! Here is a good tutorial on how to install the aether mod by JakeMachinima: www.youtube.com If you want to add me as a friend on steam, my name is: SilentxRapidz Remember to LIKE/FAV the video if you enjoyed it and to subscribe (it's FREE) if you want to see more of my videos. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ If you want to add me as a friend on steam, my profile/name is: SilentxRapidz Subscribe to my backup channel here: www.youtube.com Follow Me on Twitter Here: twitter.com/#!/SilentxRapidz
Views:205
1ratings
Time:01:45More inGaming

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails