Watch Lies - Official Trailer #1 {voice over series} Video

[postlink]http://urofficialtrailervideo.blogspot.com/2011/08/watch-lies-official-trailer-1-voice.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvJBf0r-P8kendofvid [starttext]
Lies is finally coming soooon!!! I still need voice over actors/actress! Sorry I haven't been uploading for a while, but I've been on holiday and I had others things on my mind. :P The trailer is later then I originally planned, but that's fine. Sorry for the low quality of some clips, but I created the trailer (without voices) early summer/end of spring. Since then I've been collecting full version of series and movies to get better quality for Lies itself. :) It will be a mix of a movie/series. It won't have an actual intro like series (just one in the very beginning, which is more like a movie), but it will be building up and it will be discussing different sides and effects of the story which is more like a series. I'll just call it a 'series' for now, but now you know it's kinda a mix of both in my eyes. I don't know how long it will be. The second trailer is almost done as well and the lines for the first part will be send out soon (only voices need to be added and some really small changes). I only still need some voice over actors (also one for part 1)! So please join the voice over contest! www.youtube.com Further I'd like to say that I'm honored to work with this amazing and incredible cast! From the beginning I got enthusiastic replies on my messages and their lines are just incredible! Amilia Jenkins -- xKirbiline001x Matthew Wilson -- mpasp Dennis Evans -- Nebbbis Katalina Bomdey -- Fallin2Disasterz Dylan Doyle -- HMmileyorhannahxx Jacob Smith <b>...</b>
Views:34
5ratings
Time:03:09More inFilm & Animation

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails