Watch World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer (OFFICIAL) Video

[postlink]http://urofficialtrailervideo.blogspot.com/2012/08/watch-world-of-warcraft-mists-of.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_XuQRkBdAwendofvid [starttext]
www.nextlevelpvp.com?ref=Skeetz-8401 - Click here for the best WoW PvP tutorials! Opening Cinematic Discussion Before I watched the Cinematic I had thoughts about how epic or thrilling it could have been. To my surprise and minor disappointment they took a completely new outlook on how they developed this trailer. Blizzard decided to take a more quirky approach this time around and taking a consumer stand point, will this thrust the opinions of all that infact Blizzard was inspired by Kung Fu Panda? In my opinion no, Why? Blizzard was always going to bring out Panda's and originally they were going to do so in the Burning Crusade. Though as a casual gamer or someone who is relatively new to the game, I could easily see how Blizzard may fall under the illusion of Jack Black's blocker buster success. To summarise, I would give this trailer a 7 The animation work was amazing, the traditional Asian style music still gives me chills that I love and finally the approach could of or even should have stayed oldschool. With the Burning Crusade trailer still being my #1 trailer, what do you think about the new Mists of Pandaria Cinematic?
Views:301
180ratings
Time:03:54More inGaming

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails