Watch Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer : Bloody Mary (Official) Video

[postlink]http://urofficialtrailervideo.blogspot.com/2011/07/watch-paranormal-activity-3-trailer.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v7483jAxP0endofvid [starttext]
Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer (Official) Bloody Mary is here the Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer (Official) is out and so is this! I figured I would make it look a bit less repetitive. Don't get me wrong, I love Paranormal Activity but its getting a bit old. I think the production crew of number 3 can learn a thing or two here. What do you think? If you liked this video PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO AUTO TWEET. It helps me out :) Thank you so much! clicktotweet.com Thanks so much, and don't forget to check me out on the links below! MAIN CHANNEL www.youtube.com MUSIC CHANNEL www.youtube.com GAME CHANNEL www.youtube.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com TWITTER www.twitter.com Please share with all your friends, it really helps a lot =) thank you and welcome to the channel :) Created by MeganLeeHeart Music composed by Kevin MacLeod incompetech.com Songs used - DARK WALK, THE HIVE, RIGHT BEHIND YOU, REDLETTER Are you going to watch Paranormal Activity 3 after watching the Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer (Official) ?
Views:216
34ratings
Time:02:10More inFilm & Animation

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails